Having worked with ChangeWorks on several projects, Porirua City Council contacted ChangeWorks to perform a Capability and Resources Review and an annual refreshment Vision/Values programme. We also worked with them on a regional shared services feasibility study for building compliance.
- Ability to relate to a diverse staff and get them involved
- Engaging us in the planning or project
- Free and frank advice – ‘telling it how it is’
- Clear and attainable capability planning
- Accurate and complete capability and resource review
- Values definition with a range of staff, supported by clear goals and action planning
- Achieving the outcome with us
Working with ChangeWorks
We have always had excellent service from everyone we have worked with from ChangeWorks. Over the years PCC has developed a special relationship with Shona Mainwaring and find her knowledge, expertise and ability to relate to all members of our diverse staff to be invaluable. Shona has never failed to deliver anything but a quality outcome for us and this is why PCC has an on-going relationship with ChangeWorks based on confidence in the outstanding quality of results.
Don’t take our word….
“We have always been confident that the outcome of the projects ChangeWorks has completed for us have been of the highest quality, rigorously researched, using the most appropriate management techniques or tools and delivered in a highly professional manner with a personal touch.”
Acting Chief Executive
Porirua City Council